If you’re looking for a room with a view, set your sights on Ingenia Holidays Moruya, whose river views and breezes are what separates this park from the pack. Set on the banks of the Moruya River, this holiday park is a short stroll from the township itself, in the heart of the Eurobodalla region of the New South Wales South Coast. Choose between camping, caravan sites or executive villas for your stay, with the choice of river or mountain views from each and every site.
Water sports are what’s on most holiday maker’s daily agenda here, with boating, fishing, and kayaking all accessible from the park’s private boat ramp access. Closer to holiday-home, there’s a heated spa, jumping pillow and kids’ playground to keep the little ones entertained. If you do decide to leave the park’s surrounds, spend your day exploring Moruya’s beaches, restaurants, galleries and boutiques. For the more adventurous, there’s always four-wheel-drive trails, mountain biking, skydiving, scenic flights and Deua National Park on your doorstep too.
- Dinghy & Kayak hire
- Boat ramp
- Must be on a leash at all times
- Must not be left unattended
- Collect & dispose of waste in plastic bag
- No pets in cabin accommodation
- Accessible facilities available
- Key can be obtained for private access facilities on request
- Male & Female facilities available in main amenities block