Located in the small beachside town of Kioloa, wake up to the sounds of the waves crashing with mere footsteps between you and the beach at Ingenia Holidays Merry Beach. The caravan or camping experience you’ll find here is the definition of beachfront, with the choice of sites directly on Merry Beach itself for uninterrupted water views.
Throughout the park, most rooms come with a view (pool or beach), whether you book a powered or unpowered camping or caravan site, or dial up the comfort with a private chalet, which range in specification from the standard poolside cabin to a two storey presidential haven. With room and site configurations to suit any size of group, bring the whole family (including pooch) to this beachside beauty on the New South Wales South Coast.
If you do decide to stray from the peaceful surrounds of Ingenia Holidays Merry Beach, make the short trek to Murramarang National Park, where you can soak up nature by tackling one of the beach-hugging hiking trails. Back at home base, soak up the amenities which include a new playground and resort-style pool.
While your togs and towel are definite packing essentials for this holiday park, don’t forget your camera to capture the local eastern grey kangaroos who call Merry Beach home.
Boasting a brand new playground and an amazing resort style pool, it is easy to see why plenty of guests to Merry Beach are more than happy to laze around the pool or beach and catch up on their rest and relaxation, or maybe even that long ignored novel.
Besides the great swimming, surfing, beach and rock fishing, try one of the many bush walking trails to find your own incredible scenery, and the botanical delights the Murramarang National Park offers.
Pets are welcome at the Merry Beach Caravan Park and we are pleased to accommodate your dog.
Merry Beach is a ‘Pet-Friendly’ holiday park that allows dogs throughout the year. We offer pet-friendly camping site and limited cabin options available to book so you can bring your favourite pet with you for your next stay.
To ensure that you enjoy your stay with all of our other guests, we must ensure that all dog owners take full responsibility for their dog and ensure they do not disturb other guests when on the property.
Please read the information below to ensure you and your dog can meet the following conditions:
- All dogs must be approved at the discretion of management prior to being brought to the park, please contact the park in advance of arrival.
- A maximum of only two (2) dogs are permitted per booking.
- Dogs are permitted on all unpowered and powered camping sites at the park.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside tents, vans, or any other accommodation.
- When in the park, dogs must be kept on a leash and under your control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in cabins or in any communal areas (e.g. camp kitchen, amenities block, etc.).
- Bookings in our Pet-Friendly cabins will incur a $30 (min) cleaning surcharge.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after your pet which includes toilet duties too!
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog related accessories such as dog blankets should not be washed or cleaned within the park e.g. Laundry washing machines, bathing dogs, etc.
- All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being anywhere in our caravan park.
- Park Management reserves the right to evict and withhold any refunds from guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive, or is the subject of a complaint/s from other guests.
- Accessible amenities available