Whether you need a self contained cottage or cabin accommodation, or prefer to set up a campsite in the bushland camping grounds, Durras Lake North HP is the ideal location. Nestled in between Durras Lake and Durras Beach, we are surrounded by the Murramarang National Park and Batemans Marine Park.
- The tidal lake is perfect for kids safe-swimming and for kayaking and boat fishing (rustic boat ramp close by).
- The ocean side beach is good for surfing, and fishing, or just relaxing on the beach.
- Walks all start at our park, either bush or beach.
- The lake walk has gentle strolling along the water’s edge.
- Whilst walks to Depot Beach and Pebbly beach include beach and headlands.
- No dogs are allowed in the campground
- No dogs are allowed in any of the cottages, or cabins
- Cats are not allowed anywhere in the park
- We do not allow guests to have pets as we are surrounded by the National Park