Sweet, lightly melting marshmallow fluff coated over luscious fresh strawberries is an incredibly easy snack you cannot resist over the campfire.
Two ingredients are all you will need for this simple recipe.
- marshmallow fluff (store bought) OR a bag of soft marshmallows
- 1 punnet strawberries
- Large plate
- Marshmallow Roasting Skewer Sticks
- Pierce the strawberries with the skewer sticks.
- Heat up the marshmallow fluff in a skillet over the stove or campfire until the marshmallow has melted into creamy form.
- Dip the strawberries in marshmallow fluff.
- Torch it over the campfire flame until toasted.
[OPTIONAL] A great addition is topping it with Nutella chocolate or rainbow sprinkles.