Wonboyn Cabins & Caravan Park offers an experience to guests that is unparalled, from enjoying your stay to the environment, fishing, hiking and many places of natural beauty.
Providing ammenities and being centrally located to your many outdoor activities, our cabins and caravan park offers the convenience and enjoyable experience for guests.
- Nature walks and hiking
- Dogs must be kept on a lead or tied up, and controlled by their owners at all times.
- Pets are not to be left unattended at any time, e.g. left behind when an owner leaves the park.
- Owners must ensure pets don’t create excess noise which might disturb other guests.
- Owners of dogs in cabins are expected to ensure their animals do NOT sleep on the beds.
- Guests are advised that animals are not allowed in the Nature Reserve or on the beaches – fines for infringing these rules are substantial. Dogs are allowed on North Beach, accessible only by boat.
- All pet poo is to be picked up and properly disposed of by the animal’s owners.