Tweed Holiday Parks Tweed Heads is a fantastic venue for water sport enthusiasts looking for somewhere on the Tweed Coast. With 37 kilometres of pure unspoilt beaches, visitors can enjoy swimming, snorkelling, surf and sand year-round.
The holiday park has everything you need including Wi-Fi, a swimming pool with waterslide, playground, undercover BBQ areas and outdoor gym equipment. There are powered and unpowered tent sites, ensuite tourist sites and tourist sites with access to shared amenities, as well as 1, 2 and 3 bedroom luxury cabins.
- Heated swimming pool with waterslide
- Kids playground
- Outdoor gym
- Direct in-park access to Boyds Bay including private in-park boat ramp
- Fishing, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing opportunities
- Pets are not permitted. Please make other arrangements for your pets, unless allowed by law, prior to coming to stay with us.
- Accessible facilities are available for all guests to use.