Ideally located on a protected stretch of Terranora creek off the Tweed River, Tweed Coast Holiday Parks Boyds Bay is the natural choice for water sports – launch your boat from the park’s boat ramp or cast a line from the shore. The park is also conveniently located within walking distance of Tweed Heads Town Centre. Take a swim in our temperature controlled pool; heated during winter and cooled during summer, before heading off to one of the many clubs for which the area is famous.
- Heated swimming pool with waterslide
- Kids playground
- Outdoor gym
- Direct in-park access to Boyds Bay including private in-park boat ramp
- Fishing, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing opportunities
- Pets are not permitted. Please make other arrangements for your pets, unless allowed by law, prior to coming to stay with us.
- Accessible facilities are available for all guests to use.