At Tathra Beachside it’s our mission to provide the perfect ingredients for the holiday of your dreams. We start with 500 meters of absolute beach frontage on the pristine Sapphire Coast. We add a cheerful little town full of great shops, restaurants, cafes, galleries and clubs, all within walking distance of our park. Our dynamic Kids Club and Family programmes keep you entertained with live music, trivia, bingo and so much more. Our pizza oven is busy all year round pumping out mouth-watering homemade pizzas and delicious stuffed spuds.
There is so much more to do here, you’ll never be bored! Why not try fishing, surfing, diving, kayaking, bushwalking, bike riding or whale and dolphin watching?
Our staff are some of the friendliest and most helpful people you will ever meet and are happy to help organise all your activities. We are also pleased to welcome your pet into our park any time excluding Christmas and Easter holidays.Tathra Beachside’s latest edition – Retro at its best.
Experience the good old days of vacations in a vintage Franklin van! Beautifully appointed in retro style, from the chenille bedspread to the crochet cushions and fine china. Bring along your fluffy slippers, cosy up and re-live some classic memories!
- Tathra Beachside Beach Barn in the heart of the park is fast gaining notoriety for pumping out delicious Friday night family meals. Try our fabulous pizza, handmade by our staff in our very own wood-fire pizza oven. Fancy a huge spud with all the trimmings, or a gourmet burger full of locally sourced ingredients? Make sure your booking includes a Friday night and you wont be disappointed!
- We keep families busy with games days, latest release movies, treasure hunts, sand modeling, scavenger hunts and craft sessions for all ages.
- Pets are welcome all year on sites and in the Pet Friendly Cottages (excludes 26 December until 9 January)
- Guide dogs are always welcome any time of year
- We do require that all dogs are registered and micro chipped
- See the Park Website for full details