Directly opposite one of the most beautiful beaches on the east coast of Australia, Shoal Bay Holiday Park, Port Stephens, is ideal for short breaks or an extended stay.
The gentle aquamarine waters and the clean white sand of Shoal Bay provide a perfect swimming beach that the kids love and, within just two minutes walk you find the picture postcard village of Shoal Bay with cafes, shops, restaurants and clubs.
- Tour bookings available
- Kids Activities Program (School Holidays)
- Conference room with wi-fi
- Dogs are only permitted when staying in your own tent or caravan and not during peak holiday periods
- No pets are allowed during NSW School Holiday Periods or Long Weekends (with the exception of June Long Weekend & July School Holidays)
- Pet friendly beach house (conditions apply)
- Accessible facilities include safari tents, cottage, ensuite site, amenities, laundry and camp kitchen