(Formerly North Coast Holiday Parks Tuncurry Beach)
Nestled between the southern tip of Nine Mile Beach and Wallis Lake outlet channel, Reflections Holiday Parks Tuncurry has a complete range of facilities and water activities on its doorstep to suit all ages. Fishing, sailing, skiing, diving, surfing, cruises, or just watching dolphins play in the surf and waterways – it’s all here.
The calm protected waters at the nearby Rockpool area at the lake outlet is a favourite amongst guests. Accommodation options at Reflections Holiday Parks Tuncurry includes self contained cabins and powered grass and slab sites.
- Tennis court
- Direct access to the beach (5 minute walk)
- 150 metres to bowling club
- Club courtesy buses to front of park
- Pet friendly (conditions apply)
- On sites only in off peak and shoulder seasons
- Contact the park for more information