Reflections Holiday Parks Copeton Waters is a 900 Ha recreational and adventure playground. Located on the western slopes of the New England Ranges, 550 km northwest of Sydney, 440 km Southwest of Brisbane and only 40 km from the thriving regional centre of Inverell.
The park offers a fascinating day trip, weekend or holiday experience for the whole family. Relax by the water, try your hand at fishing, go for a ski or check out the native flora & fauna. The park is also the ideal base to explore the many attractions of the Inverell/Bingara area.
Copeton Dam can hold 3 times the volume of Sydney Harbour and is a fishermen’s haven, The Murray Cod Capitol of Australia, Yellowbelly, Silver Perch, Catfish & Redfin are also available.For the kids there are the playgrounds, splash park & jumping pillow, very popular with kids of all ages. Other activates which the park offers are a maintained golf course, floodlit tennis courts, picnic facilities and free barbecues.
- Water Skiing
- Wake Boarding
- Mountain Biking
- All our sites are Pet Friendly.
- We do have some Cabins available for pet owners – please keep your dog on a lead and of course pick up after them.
- In consideration of, and for the safety of other guests, barking or aggressive dogs are not permitted in the park at discretion of Park Manager.
- Accessible facilities available including an Easy Access Deluxe Cabin
- 2016 CCIA/MHIA/LLLIA Awards of Excellence