Pelican Caravan Park features broad river frontage on the Nambucca River. We boast many features including a private boat ramp, jetty and pontoon, pool with wading pool, riverfront camp kitchen and free wifi.
We offer a range of riverfront cabins, standard cabins, riverfront powered sites, powered sites and unpowered sites for guests.
The park has recently been bypassed which has removed the highway noise. Whilst it has always been a beautiful location, we can now add tranquil to the list. If you have stayed in the past and found it too noisy, or been put off by the proximity to the highway, then come and experience the difference. You won’t be disappointed.
An ideal base to explore the Nambucca Valley, Coffs Harbour, Bellingen, Dorrigo and discovering the delights of the area.
Bring your boat and go fishing all day for flathead and bream or fish from the river’s edge.
- Fish from anywhere along the banks along our river frontage or get a little closer and fish from the jetty and pontoon.
- Bring a kayak or hire one of ours and explore the river.
- For riverfront camp sites you can have a camp fire by the rivers edge.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome at the Pelican Caravan Park subject to following guidelines.
- The dog owner will contact Pelican Caravan Park by phone in advance to determine if there is availability for a dog at the park.
- Dogs are permitted on powered and unpowered sites and some cabins only.
- Dogs are not permitted in amenities block, reception, camp kitchen, playground or pool areas at any
- Dogs must be on a leash and under control. Droppings are to be picked up immediately and disposed of appropriately.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended at any time.
- No barking please – your neighbours would appreciate this greatly.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring their dogs into the park.
- Pet owners agree and accept to take full responsibility of any personal injury or damage caused by their pet whist within the park and agree to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to pet activities.
Any breach of these conditions will result in the withdrawal of your right to camp in the park.