Located on stunning absolute beachfront, Merry Beach rests in the coastal heart of the Murramarang National Park. If you’re after a relaxing holiday then look no further than Merry Beach. There’s an abundance of native wildlife, pristine scenery and stunning coastline to enjoy.
Merry Beach offers a wide range of accommodation to suit all budgets. All chalets are well appointed with 2 or 3 bedrooms, bathroom(s), a fully equipped kitchen, dining table and lounge suite, all linen and a verandah with BBQ and outdoor setting. Most chalets have ocean or pool views.
For campers and caravanners, choose from ensuite, powered or unpowered sites directly on the beach, or with beach views. All camping sites cater for open fires in a brazier or similar above ground fire pit. There are numerous modern amenities servicing our camping sites.
Boasting a brand new playground and an amazing resort style pool, it is easy to see why plenty of guests to Merry Beach are more than happy to laze around the pool or beach and catch up on their rest and relaxation, or maybe even that long ignored novel.
Besides the great swimming, surfing, beach and rock fishing, try one of the many bush walking trails to find your own incredible scenery, and the botanical delights the Murramarang National Park offers.
Pets are welcome at the Merry Beach Caravan Park and we are pleased to accommodate your dog.
Merry Beach is a ‘Pet-Friendly’ holiday park that allows dogs throughout the year. We offer pet-friendly camping site and limited cabin options available to book so you can bring your favourite pet with you for your next stay.
To ensure that you enjoy your stay with all of our other guests, we must ensure that all dog owners take full responsibility for their dog and ensure they do not disturb other guests when on the property.
Please read the information below to ensure you and your dog can meet the following conditions:
- All dogs must be approved at the discretion of management prior to being brought to the park, please contact the park in advance of arrival.
- A maximum of only two (2) dogs are permitted per booking.
- Dogs are permitted on all unpowered and powered camping sites at the park.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside tents, vans, or any other accommodation.
- When in the park, dogs must be kept on a leash and under your control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in cabins or in any communal areas (e.g. camp kitchen, amenities block, etc.).
- Bookings in our Pet-Friendly cabins will incur a $30 (min) cleaning surcharge.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after your pet which includes toilet duties too!
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog related accessories such as dog blankets should not be washed or cleaned within the park e.g. Laundry washing machines, bathing dogs, etc.
- All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being anywhere in our caravan park.
- Park Management reserves the right to evict and withhold any refunds from guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive, or is the subject of a complaint/s from other guests.
- Accessible amenities available