For a delightful get-away with all the comforts of home, Lake Talbot Tourist Park in beautiful Narrandera is the perfect spot. In the heart of Riverina, Lake Talbot Tourist Park offers a wide variety of on-site facilities as well as easy access to countless local attractions. Whether you want to simply relax and enjoy the fresh air and scenery or keep active exploring the surrounding area, there is something for everyone at the best value caravan, camping and tourist park in Narrandera, right on scenic Lake Talbot.
- Nature walks
Our park is pet friendly and any visit by you or your pet is subject to the following conditions:
- 1st night’s tariff must be paid at time of booking
- Your dog must be kept on a leash at all times when on park property and not be left un-attended.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be kept to an absolute minimum to ensure that other guests are not inconvenienced.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog.
- With the exception of guide dogs, all other dogs are not allowed in any of our non-pet friendly accommodation or facilities such as Amenities, Playground and Laundry.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your dog. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Graejan Pty Ltd and its entities, its owners and operators, from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your dog.
- Pets allowed in designated pet friendly cabins only. (extra charge applies per pet)
- Dogs are not allowed inside other cabins at any time.
- Any evidence of dogs inside other cabins will incur an additional cleaning fee.