Situated on the shores of Lake Hume along the Victoria NSW border, this picturesque location is the ideal place, offering everything you need and every accommodation option, for the perfect getaway.
Lake Hume Tourist Park provides popular and affordable lakeside accommodation on Lake Hume. With stunning views and surrounded by wildlife this is the ideal destination to relax and unwind.
You can choose from a range of two and three bedroom cabins or a number of powered and unpowered sites with shade or sun. Their sites are well grassed and are suitable for almost all sized caravans, RVs and tents.
The onsite Lake Vue Cafe offers breakfast, lunch and dinner served Monday to Sunday. On offer espresso coffee, a range of cold drinks and their famous ice creams are always a favourite. The café stocks basic items such as ice, milk, newspapers, ice creams, fishing bait etc.
Located only 10 minutes from Albury’s bustling cafés, restaurants, wineries and golf courses, combined with fishing, swimming and water sports on your door step, Lake Hume Tourist Park caters for every guest.
- BBQ and picnic areas
- Basketball hoop
- Swimming pool with spa and kiddies pool
- Water sports
Lake Hume Tourist Park is a ‘Pet Friendly’ caravan park and allows dogs all year round on camping sites and limited pet friendly cabins.
To ensure that you enjoy your stay with all of our other guests, we must ensure that all dog owners take full responsibility for their pet and ensure they do not disturb other guests when on the property.
Please read the information below to ensure you and your dog can meet the following conditions:
- All dogs must be approved at the discretion of the management prior to being brought to the park, please contact the park in advance of arrival.
- A maximum of only two (2) dogs are permitted per booking.
- Dogs are permitted on all unpowered and powered camping sites at the park, and in our designated pet friendly cabins.
- Please enquire with the Park prior to making your booking to ensure our Pet Friendly cabins are available.
- Bookings in our pet friendly cabin will incur a $30 (min) cleaning surcharge.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside tents, vans, designated pet friendly cabins or any other accommodation.
- When in the park, dogs must be kept on a leash and under your control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in cabins (excl. designated pet friendly cabins) or in any communal areas (e.g. camp kitchen, amenities block, etc.).
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after your pet which includes toilet duties too!
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog related accessories such as dog blankets should not be washed or cleaned within the park e.g. Laundry washing machines, bathing dogs, etc.
- All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being anywhere in our caravan park.
- Park Management reserves the right to evict and withhold any refunds from guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive, or is the subject of a complaint/s from other guests.
- The Hill Top Studio cabin features all modifications for anyone with mobility issues (easy access) if required.