7323 Princes Highway, Narooma NSW 2546
**Beachfront Camping and Cottages Narooma is currently undergoing renovations. Details about accommodation, facilities and services are subject to change**
Ensuite Sites; Powered Sites; Unpowered Sites
FACILITIES & SERVICES
BBQ Area; Camp Kitchen; Dump Point; Pets Allowed; Pet Friendly Sites ; Swimming Pool; Tennis Court; Waterfront; WiFi
- Direct beach access
- 25-metre saltwater infinity pool
- Tennis court
- Pump track
- Volleyball court
- Jumping pillow
- Community kitchen
- Dogs must be registered at the time of booking. Restricted dogs, as determined by the NSW government, are not allowed in the Resort.
- A maximum of two (2) dogs are allowed per site unless approved by resort management.
Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and injury or loss caused by their dogs.
Dogs must be on a leash and with their owner at all times.
- Dogs are only permitted with guests staying on powered, unpowered, and ensuite sites.
- Dogs are not permitted in the cottages at any time.
- Excessive barking and/or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated. These behaviours may result in immediate removal from the Resort.
Dog waste must be immediately disposed of in the bins provided. Failure to do so will result in a $100 fine. Pet waste stations are placed throughout the park for your convenience.
Dogs are not allowed in the pool area, buildings, playground areas or courts.
- Eurobodalla Shire Council’s dog policy for Handkerchief Beach is as follows:
- 24-hour off leash from 1 May to 31 October
- 1 November to 30 April dogs are allowed on or off leash before 9am and after 5pm.