Great Aussie Holiday Park rests on the banks of Lake Hume in a picturesque rural location. Our award-winning holiday park is located near Albury Wodonga and we are your complete adventure playground. Our holiday park has lots of activities for kids and a great water spray park, jumping pillow, playground, daily animal feeding, disc golf & tennis court.
We have two kilometres of private foreshore on the banks of Lake Hume with a private boat ramp. Our caravan park has dog friendly caravan & camping sites, with a huge undercover entertainment area with BBQ’s, tables & chairs, camp kitchen, games room, theatre & function room and kids club room. We have a seasonal cafe and can cater for functions & events. Our fabulous kiosk also caters for all your basic needs.
- We have activities galore, with weekend & school Holiday Activities scheduled such as Kids Club, rockwall climbing, archery, canoeing & flying fox. Please check our website for schedule details.
- Other activities include tennis court, bike pump track, Recreational bush track, fishing, boating & disc golf. There is so much to do at Great Aussie Holiday Park.
- We have a book swap and board games that can be borrowed from our shop and a fire pit for the winter months in our undercover entertainment area.
- Fur babies are welcome for all camping and caravan sites.
- We have a cabin with ramp access and an accessible bathroom directly across the road.
- We give guests a key to use the accessible bathroom as their own.