The park is located beside the Peel River in the tranquil surrounds of historic Nundle. There are river and rural views aplenty from the spacious verandahs of our range of fully self contained ensuite cabins.
The picturesque park provides a haven for our guests on our powered and unpowered sites to enjoy the beautiful lawns and abundant trees. Pets are allowed at owners discretion. We are within easy walking distance of craft, antiques and house ware shops, museums, restaurants, pristine swimming pool,the famous Woollen Mill and the Legendary Peel Inn.
- Guest can fossick in the Peel River that runs on the boundary of the Park or in Oakenville Creek that runs through the Park.
- Guest can challenge each other with a game of tennis on our newly surfaced tennis courts.
- Dogs are to be on a lead at all times.
- Dogs are not allowed in our cabins but you can have a bed on the verandah.
- Our amenities have a disable bathroom for park guests.