Bindaree Motel & Caravan Park lies along the banks of the Murray River, offering a world of experiences and fun for the whole family.
Surrounded by Red River Gums and prolific birdlife, this is accommodation at it’s best.
Base yourself at Bindaree in the heart of the Rutherglen and Murray region. Enjoy all that the vineyards have to offer.
Our privately owned boat ramp allows immediate access for boating and water skiing. The lagoon provides safe swimming and exploration for kayaks and canoes. The River is truly magic.
For the fishing enthusiasts, the Murray harbours the “elusive Murray Cod” and when in season Murray Crays. We have a great tackle shop for all your supplies.
A family owned and operated park dedicated to making this your ultimate holiday experience.
- Fishing on the Murray River
- Water skiing
- Visit the Chocolate factory
- Visit Gallery 294 art gallery
- Play Golf on the excellent course in Corowa
- Visit World Class Wineries
- Local Market 1st Sunday each month
- Horse racing at Corowa racecourse
- RSL Club with entertainment
- Play Bowls
- Walks along the banks of the beautiful Murray
- The Stockyard at Bundalong
- Corowa Federation Museum
- Lake Mulwala Cruises
- Bonegilla Migrant Experience
- No pets allowed