BIG4 Tweed Billabong Holiday Park is located on the Far North Coast of New South Wales, and includes a unique private tidal saltwater billabong which is fed from the nearby Tweed River. This protected retreat with unique wildlife is immensely popular for swimming, fishing, stand-up paddle boards and kayaking.
The park offers a range of cabins designed for couples to families. They also have en-suite sites, powered sites, tent sites and sites for large motorhomes.
- Green Cauldron Waterpark
- Jumping Pillow
- The Billabong – swim, fish, kayak, stand up paddle board, aqua equipment including aqua jump trampoline
- Lizzie’s Lagoons – swimming pools
- Coral Cove Toddler Play Area
- Movies by the Pool
- School Holiday Activities
- Go Kart Hire
- Kitchen and Lounge overlooking the Billabong
- Grey Nomads Program
- Pets are not permitted