BIG4 Deniliquin Holiday Park is the place to change your pace!
Relax, unwind and enjoy the great outdoors with your family and friends at the multi award-winning park, right on the banks of the Edward River and only 3.5 hours from Melbourne, 2 hours from Bendigo and 50 minutes from Echuca.
The park is the perfect place to change your pace, escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and spend some quality time with the people you love the most. The idyllic Edward River and lush riverbanks provide the perfect setting for a short break or longer escape, where you can sit and watch time pass by or jump in and enjoy the activities that the river has to offer.
In summer and over school holidays, the park comes alive and is buzzing with activity. Families love all the free in-park activities and everyone makes the most of the river. You can fish, ski, swim, paddle or cruise along the river without having to leave the park. At BIG4 Deniliquin, everything is right on your doorstep!
Guests love the brand new heated water park and water slide, mini golf course, giant jumping pillow, go karts, two swimming pools, slalom course, tennis/basketball court, playground, private boat ramp, fishing spots, school holiday programs, happy hour and pontoon boat hire.
More than $1 million of improvements and upgrades have taken place at the park since 2007. BIG4 Deniliquin’s custom designed luxurious riverside cabins have all the creature comforts of home, and the caravan and camping sites take advantage of the park’s spectacular location and views. Camp kitchens and bathroom facilities are modern and clean and the park also offers a number of ensuite and deluxe ensuite sites.
A fully equipped function and conference room is available for up to 60 people and is perfect for business meetings, seminars, sporting events and group get-togethers. If you’re organising a business conference, BIG4 Deniliquin provides a relaxing setting to escape the office and after the work is done, your team can take advantage of the park’s facilities.
BIG4 Deniliquin, where you come as strangers but leave as friends!
- Brand new heated waterpark and water slide
- Solar heated resort pool
- Heated smaller swimming pool
- Mini golf
- Giant jumping pillow
- Pedal go carts
- Giant chess
- Basketball and tennis court
- Pontoon boat hire (weather and river height permitting)
- Water skiing
- Dogs are welcome during our off season (1 May to 28 September) on application and at Manager’s discretion. Please contact the park directly on 1800 227 217 to discuss your pet and travel needs.
- Both of the amenities blocks have separate accessible bathrooms available.
- Two cabins are accessible cabins with larger bedrooms and accessible bathrooms along with a ramp from carpark to cabin. One cabin overlooks the riverfront area whilst the other cabin is located overlooking the resort pool.
- The resort pool also has a ramp from the shallow end leading into the pool’s deeper end enabling wheelchair access into the water.
- 2015 NSW Tourism Awards – Gold
- 2016 NSW Tourism Awards – Gold
- 2017 NSW Tourism Awards – Gold